You can create different types of users for OMMA admin panel, and manage their roles and permissions.
There are 5 user types.
Manager has all of the permissions, and thus, can use all functions of the admin panel.
Manager has the authority to approve and make a content go live.
Editor has all permissions a manager has, except user creation.
Like manager, editor also has the authority to approve and make a content go live.
Developer permissions include:
- Media upload
- Creating, updating and deleting channels, contents and data sources.
- Content scheduling
- Request for content approval
- Preview unapproved content on development devices
- Remote debugging of content-code on development devices
Important: A developer neither can create/update/delete devices and shops; nor has the authority to make a content go live. S/he cannot see or create users.
Inspector has read-only access to all assets except information about other users in the account.
E) System Integrator
System integrator permissions include:
- Creating, updating and deleting devices and shops
- View permissions on Shops and Devices
Next: 9.2 Creating a User
Previous: 8.12 Previewing a Scene