You can create different types of users for OMMA admin panel, and manage their roles and permissions.
There are 5 user types. We will explain each user type briefly, but you can skip and jump to the end of the page to see the permissions as a table.
Manager has all of the permissions, and thus, can use all functions of the admin panel.
Manager has the authority to approve and publish content.
Editor has all permissions a manager has, except user creation.
Like manager, editor also has the authority to approve and publish content.
Developer permissions are limited. They include:
- Media upload
- Creating, updating and deleting channels, contents and data sources.
- Content scheduling
- Request for content approval
- Preview unapproved content on development devices
- Remote debugging of content-code on development devices
Important: A developer neither can create/update/delete devices and shops; nor has the authority to publish content. S/he cannot see or create users.
Inspector has read-only access to all assets except information about other users in the account.
E) System Integrator
System integrator permissions include:
- Creating, updating and deleting devices and shops
- View permissions on Shops and Devices
Here is a table summarizing panel functions and permissions:
Next: 9.2 Creating a User
Previous: 8.12 Previewing a Scene