Note: OMMA App is a linux based application. You can install it on PC without needing an operating system. OMMA App overrides any operating system anyway.
For downloading OMMA Player to your Linux device, you will go through 4 steps:
- Downloading ISO file
- Burning ISO file
- Rebooting PC
- Installing ISO
1. Downloading ISO file
- ISO file is reachable via this link. Please download the file with the details below:
- In the prod index, you should download the "latest iso".
2. Burning ISO File
In this step you will burn ISO file on a USB drive. We suggest downloading and using ETCHER for this process.
- Download and open ETCHER.
- Insert the USB into the PC.
- Choose "...latest.iso" and your USB drive from options.
- Click "Flash!" button.
3. Rebooting PC
- After burning process is done, you should remove your USB Drive and insert it into the device that will be used with OMMA App.
- Reboot the PC that you inserted your USB Drive into.
- After reboot, you should see a boot options menu.
- Choose your USB Drive to boot from options.
Important Note: Be sure that on BIOS configurations, device is chosen as primary device. In case you have an issue while automatic downloading, change the UEFI option as “LEGACY” and try again. Please contact for further requests. It normally takes around 15 minutes.
4. Installing ISO
- When you choose your USB drive from the options, you should see a screen where you can choose to install ommasign client.
- Press enter to start download.
- After the installation is complete, DO NOT remove your USB Drive immediately. Press enter to return to quit. Wait around minimum 5 seconds to remove USB Drive, otherwise installation will fail.
- PC will start to reboot itself again.
- When the PC starts, you should see the 6-digit token and OMMA logo at your screen.
Important Note: Your device must be connected to the internet.
- Now you can register your device to OMMA Panel via device token.