To perform this process, follow the steps to install the application with USB stick.
1. Type the link below on your internet browser on your computer and the download will start automatically. Copy the downloaded APK file into a flash disk, then insert the USB stick into a USB port on your Philips device.
2. While your Philips device is on, you can press the HOME button on the remote control and then enter 1888 digit,
3. A menu like the one below will be opened. Select the Apps,
4. Select the File Manager,
5. Open the mnt folder,
6. Open the usb_storage folder,
7. Click the android.apk file and select open, then follow the installation steps.
Note: You can click here to find the installation steps.