You can set an item to display x times in y loops.
To do this:
If you do not have a playlist, visit Creating a Playlist.
- Go to Contents.
- Click on the playlist that you want to edit.
- Click Add Display Rules / Edit Rules button.
- Choose Frequency tab.
- To increase the frequency you should increase the first field and decrease the second (Example: 3 times per 1 loop). To decrease the frequency, do vice versa (Example: 1 time per 3 loops).
- Click Save.
- You can see the frequency of the item to the bottom-right of the thumbnail. Here it is set to display 3 times in 1 loop.
Note: Synchronization is disabled while frequency is active.
- When you finish, Request Approval, approve and make your content go live.
Previous: 7.5 Label Control