Device timers are used for turning devices on and off automatically. You can set a timer for a device to turn on at 7 am in the morning, and to turn off at 6 pm in the evening. So you don’t have to do this manually.
How to Set a Timer?
- Go to Devices section.
- Click on the device for which you would like to set a timer.
- Click on Add Timer under the Timers field.
- On the opened window, select the type of the timer depending on whether it is for turning on or off.
- Select the days you would like the timer to work.
- Lastly, select the time, and click add. You can as many timers as you want to for turning on and off.
Warning: Do not enter the time manually. Please select from the options.
Next: 4.1 Uploading Media
Previous: 3.2 Device Labels