If you do not have a Datasource, click here.
Go to Contents. Click on the content that you want to use Datasource with.
- Click the Code Editor button.
- Click on the Media icon to the top right.
- Click on the plus icon next to Datasource.
- Choose the Datasource that you will use from the list.
- Datasource will appear on the right panel. Now you can close the panel by clicking on code editor area.
- Use the code editor to link your Datasource with content. You can get help from documentation here.
- Request Approval, Approve and Go Live when you are ready to publish.