Important Note: Setting static IP is suggested for maintaining synchronization on offline devices.
- Open settings using the remote controller.
- Go to General.
- Open Network settings.
- Open the settings for connection type (Wired - Wifi) of your device.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Click on Edit.
- Uncheck Set Automatically option.
- Change the last field of IP address (192.168.1.xxx) . Every device on the same local network should have unique IP addresses.
- Press connect when you are done.
Repeat these steps for every device.