For Player Boxes:
Note: ARM processors are not compatible.
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1037 or higher
- GPU: Onboard graphics card
- Ram: 2gb or higher
- Storage: 32gb or higher
- Output: HDMI,DVI or Display Port Output
- Android Version: 4.4.4 or higher.
- Google Chrome Version: 65.0.3325 or higher. *(If not, please install the latest System WebView. You can update WebView only if you are using Android 5.0 or higher. Incompatible Chrome versions may have problems with synchronization.)
- OMMA supports any webOS version, however we recommend using the latest one.
Firewall and Proxy
If there is a firewall in the location, they have to allow ports 80 and 443 (80 for downloading the OMMA App to the clients, 443 is for realtime connection).
In case they need IP based access limitation, firewall should be allowing domain based (*.ommasign.com) filteration feature or it should access to port 443.
OMMA is supporting proxy servers. In case your customer provides internet access with proxy server, please ensure that your panels or players should be supporting proxy server settings. Settings of the devices should be done accordingly.